Adidas Combat Speed Wrestling Boots
Flexible & supportive matched with integrated side panel reinforces the 'sock-like' fit for additional support on a great looking boot
The upper region of the Combat Speed 5 is made from a mesh fabric which allows the shoe full breathability. It does this by allowing cool air to flow through into the shoe at the same time as releasing warm air, therefore creating a cool environment for the foot and keeping the wearer feeling comfortable and confident as they train.
Flexible TPU Overlays and Integrated Side Panels have been strategically placed across the midfoot area of the shoe to hold the foot securely in place for a snug and supportive fit whilst a hook and loop fastener strap is fitted around the ankle of the shoe which is quick and easy to adjust, letting the wearer choose the fit they desire to receive full comfort and support.
An Anti-Slip Liner has been added across the footbed of the shoe which will improve the wearer's comfort and help to keep the foot securely in place inside of the shoe.
The midsole is made from Die-cut EVA foam which provides much needed cushioning and helps to improve the wearer's attack stance.
The outsole uses a Split-Suede Leather to allow the shoe to offer exceptional grip and improved foot movement, ideal for quick training sessions on the mat.
- Breathable Mesh Upper - Keeps you ventilated and comfortable.
- TPU Overlays And Integrated Side Panels - Offering a snug and supportive fit.
- hook and loop fastener Ankle Strap - Quick and easily adjusted to offer the desired fit.
- Anti-Slip Liner - Improves comfort and helps prevent the foot moving excessively.
- Die-Cut EVA - Offers much needed cushioning and improves attack stance.
- Split-Suede Leather - Exceptional for grip and improves foot movement on the mat.